Thread: Great Lakes Rail forum messages

Default Great Lakes Rail forum messages

I know there are few train simmers in this forum message who registered with Great Lakes Rail forum message as well. I have a question for you about this because I couldn't get the messages on their website even sent an e-mail to the webmaster which came back to me last night after I sent. Guess they are no longer functioning in the internet to surf and read the messages. What happen to me is that when I typed the url of this forum message and clicked "The forums" then came up with a nice white blank page on the screen. Hope that someone know what is the problem with them? So I will not have to try again and again to type the URL of their forum message.

Thankyou

John P. Mackay
    Belleville, ON Canada

Default RE: Great Lakes Rail forum messages

I believe the owner Jon Pindar is working on a new version of the site.... the old one went down because of a problem that happened when he made a backup I think.

Attn: BNSF4723

Thankyou for letting me know about this.

Thanks

John

Basically, as I was doing an upgrade on the forum, there was an error on their end, which caused everything to crash.

I am in the point where I can start unveiling a few things, as well as a beta site, I just have not transferred the domain at this point.

Server is http://cp04.ionhosting.com/~rlk2002/index.php

It looks just a tad different.

Jon Pindar