Thread: Problems with MSN Explorer

Default Problems with MSN Explorer

Anyone here using MSN Explorer and if so have you or are you experiencing problems logging on.Every so often I receive a message saying that I can't connect with the sign-in serve and to check that my time and date are correct.Because of this problem,when it's acting crazy,I can't use MSN messenger or the Windows messenger.The time and date is set correctly but I can't log on.Password checks out good also according to the troubleshooting help.Any help would be highly appreciated.

Default RE: Problems with MSN Explorer

I do use MSN Explorer and no I don't have that problem but I can't seem to dial in very well. Sometimes it takes me 45min of retrying to get an internet connection that lets me sign in. It has never given me a message saying about my time and date aren't correct though.

Thanks for the reply.I called the MSN tech support.What a waste.No help at all.They were just as lost as I was.

I too have been having problems with MSN Exporer, albeit of a different sort. It's been acting painfully slow at times (I'm on cable) and whenever I type in an address by hand (as opposed to just going through my favorites), it won't do anything the first time I press "enter" so I have to wait a second and press "enter" again, as well as like I said, going really slow at times.

http://www.groeneman.com/socalvr/matt.jpg

--The FBL Commuter Edition!!!!!!--

-You can never have too much inner beauty. Or socks.
    -Matt, 3:25am

-Why are we here, and what is our purpose? That, my friends, is the everlasting eternal question. That, and, where's the Honeycomb Hideout?

-Creating Pac-Man comics for the humorless people out there

I dont use MSN Explorer but do use MSN Messenger, and have been getting the same sort of problems, random disconnects and failure to login being the most prominent. It is I believe a server problem.

Beer is not a matter of life and death. It is much more serious than that.
    mervyn.

Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

Psssst! Try INTERNET explorer, and then do the following:

1. Control panel

2. Internet Options

3. In the General tab under where it says which page you wish to use as your home page type in next to where it say address http://www.google.com/

Normally Claude I would charge you for such priceless info, but, I'm gonna give it ta ya free. Now is that not generous or what?

Hey! I feel a poem coming up: MSN is a comin to its end, so if ya don't wanna sin, put it in the bin.

Mike ;)
    Sinclair97

Mike,Stop it I say.:D