Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Your TrainSim.Com Stuff

Default RE: Get Your TrainSim.Com Stuff

Nels...

Can I possibly suggest that this is anchored. People may not be able to purchase today or tomorrow, and who knows where this post will be in a weeks time :)

(Looking forward to getting something for wearing here Down Under - summer is comming :) )

Cheers

Hey Nels,
    This is great.
    I've purchased a couple items from them recently, related to a Railroad Tycoon 3 forum. I ordered a Stainless Steel Travel Mug, and a Clock.
    The travel mug is of good quality, but it's not insulated. Even though, I still like it. I haven't received the clock yet. Should be here tomorrow, or the next day.
    I chose the cheap shipping method (USPS). It claims a 3 to 10 Business day delivery. I got the mug on the 9th day. The clock is now on the 8th day.
    Nothing against Cafepress, but if you want it sooner, and you live in the USA, choose another shipping option. 'Course, it will cost you more. ;-)
    I think I'll get a Train Sim travel mug. Ya' know-start a collection.
    :7
    Hawk - Hawk & Badger Railroad

"We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress." -Will Rogers

Anchored :)

Think I need to get me a travelers mug
    Brian Bundridge
    TrainSim.com Moderator

Thanks for the feedback. I've also placed an order with them. It looks like a pretty well run site and they've certainly got lots of people using it. It's nice to be able to offer these things to TrainSim.Com members without having to do all the up front work that it used to require.

geekman Guest

Hey Nels,

Thanks for the heads-up! Now I'll be able to walk down the street and have total strangers look at me like I'm nuts. Awesome!

BTW, just renewed my membership to the file library. Best damn $30 bucks I ever spent!!

Have a great day-

An update on the clock I ordered. Still haven't received it. Not counting 8/2 (the day it was shipped) it's been 14 business days.
    Called CafePress. Sat on hold for a few minutes. Thought to myself, this is a waste of time.
    When the lady finally answered, I explained the situation.
    Talk about being floored. She said they would send another one out, 2nd day air.
    I had to ask her to repeat herself. I wasn't sure I heard right.
    To be honest, I was just calling to see if it had been returned. I surely wasn't expecting the response I got.

[font color="red"]Now that's customer service.[/font] :7

She said I should get it Wednesday.

Edit 1: Even though I don't run The Sim much anymore, I think I'll get a Train Sim Stainless Steel Travel Mug. CafePress deserves the business. ;-)

"We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress." -Will Rogers

It may not be worth it if this is just short term, but it would be nice to have a link on the home page somewhere, for instance under heard on the wire

Yes, after a short period here in the forums I do intend to find a permanent place for this link. Just wanted to announce it here first as something new.

Just a brief update on the clock, and service.
    I got the clock a couple days later. 2 days later, another clock showed up.
    So now I have 2 clocks. I called them and asked how I could send the second clock back, and the lady told me-not to worry about it. I said I'd send it to a friend, and she said-"That would be a great idea."

As soon as I get done with this post, I'm going to get a Train Sim Mug, to add to my collection-ya' know. ;-)

Good folk there! :-)

Well, got a bit delayed. I just ordered the 11oz coffee mug and the stainless steel travel mug.
    Picked UPS Ground this time. Should get it in 1 to 5 business days.

BTW! I sent that extra Railroad Tycoon clock to Rich Garber. :7