Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The file library

Default The file library

something needs to be done with that ... my parents are not really up to paying the first class fee ... and yesterday and today ive been trying to get into it for over half an hour straight and CANT ... how is that resonable ... do they really expect you to sit there for half an hour?

yesterday i couldnt get in to it until 10 at night ... today i cant eiter ... this is horrible ... and ridicullous/

Default RE: The file library

Chris, you know the old saying? You get what you pay for? Also, good things come to those who wait? Well, I think with what is available to you for no fee, inside the library is worth the wait. Just keep trying.

This usually happens when there are new routes which can take hours to download, especially for those on dial-up. You might have to try over and over.

Be patient, and try to uderstand the limitations of the situation, ok?

Thake care.

You expect top-notch service, yet you aren't paying a cent.

Tough!

Ive just never seen it this busy ... its never, even on weekends taken this long ... are there nodes down or something?

No, two good, big routes for starters and lots of other neat doo-dads as well. My dsl was getting 10k before I decided to try another day .. it will clear up in a day or two unless someone puts another biggy up ;-) One thing about it, once they are up, they are available from then on, so it doesn't hurt to wait.

RobertR .. ADF-M&RM at http://www.adfrr.com

Robert R

That's basically what your $30 buckazoids buys you, get the hottest new files while they're still smoking. We first class members get it hot off the griddle, you second class guys get cold leftovers! :P

Think about the price tho, 30 bucks per year, divided by 12 months, equals a whole two dollars and fifty cents per month to get into the file library whenever you want. Seems like a bargain to me. :7

but when you are going for an hour straight and still not gettin ANY opening whatsoever ... that is unusual

like i dont wanna have to wait till 10 tonight to get in

and ill have to convince my parents .. they got the plastic

Stop crying and get a job. Here's your first lesson of life NOTHING IN THIS LIFE IS FREE! I bet you can save your allowance to get a 1st class membership or mow lawns? good luck.

Gregory

BNSF Conductor

Thanks, but I have a job.

>something needs to be done with that

Yes, everybody should be made to pay, why the hel should anyone get anything for nothing. And further why would some even want to compain about it. I say sue them. :-)

>... my parents are not really up to paying the first class fee ... and yesterday

Maybe you should think about paying for it yourself.

>and today ive been trying to get into it for over half an hour straight and CANT

And why would that be important to us?, we spend 200+ hours to make something to UPLOAD to train sim.

> ... how is that resonable ... do they really expect you to sit there for half an hour?

No, don't bother downloading anything from here, we don't want ungrateful kids like you here.

>yesterday i couldnt get in to it until 10 at night ... today
    >i cant eiter ... this is horrible ... and ridicullous/

Didums

Cheers
    Derek