Thread: running a red signal

Default running a red signal

I'm sure this is not where this message should go...(probably under Routes)...but what the hey....

This has been asked and answered several times i'm sure...i just can't find it right now...is there a way to "turn off" the "feature" that terminates an activity when a red signal is crossed???

thanks in advance...

amtrak115

Default RE: running a red signal

No.

Sometimes the dispatcher will allow you to pass one, (TAB), but you have to ask prior to going through it.

James

Unless the dispatcher allows you when you press <tab>, MSTS will not usually allow the player train to pass a read.

Gary Cameron

Why would you want to disable this feature anyway? In real life if you pass a red signal you're ordered to stop the train and they come out and pull you out of service on the spot. Running a red is VERY bad. The way I see it, if you want operate a locomotive, real or simulated, you should obey all the rules. If you don't then you'll suffer the consequences.

Joe

Why would you want to disable this feature anyway? In real life if you pass a red signal you're ordered to stop the train and they come out and pull you out of service on the spot. Running a red is VERY bad. The way I see it, if you want operate a locomotive, real or simulated, you should obey all the rules. If you don't then you'll suffer the consequences.

Joe