Thread: load error

Default load error

what does region load error parent on screen tips does not exist mean? and can i fix it? im also gettin a lot of errors when i use the activity pack for the o&wvrr every time i start any of those activitys i get a missing shape file error i tried un then reinstalling them but i still have the same problem. can anyone help me with this? thx

Default RE: load error

You could have come across the problem of too many consists. Microsoft has been reported in another forum as saying their is a restriction in the software (apart from the EULA :-))

So what OS have you got and how many consists?

Bill

Hi, Bill thx for answering my post i run win xp home benn good to me so far untill just a little while ago i have 1373 consist's 463 loco's and 988 wagons. do you think this is to much? NOT!!:) you know you can't never have to many loco's or cars to play with! also i almost forgot i have also 13 routes.

gregory

>Hi, Bill thx for answering my
    >post i run win xp
    >home benn good to me
    >so far untill just a
    >little while ago i have
    >1373 consist's 463 loco's and
    >988 wagons. do you think
    >this is to much? NOT!!:)
    >you know you can't never
    >have to many loco's or
    >cars to play with! also
    >i almost forgot i have
    >also 13 routes.

You would seem to have hit the wall. 900 is the usual number where the problem starts. I think you are going to have to start sorting them out into routes or some similar plan. But first take consists out so that there are only 899 in the folder and try to run MSTS. Then put one more in to make 900 and try again. If it still works ad 50 or so at a time until ther problem starts again.

Whatever happens you are going to need to sort them out.

Good Luck!!

Bill