Thread: MSTS Version 2 Etc., Any Guesses on Using Existing AddOns?

norm1034 Guest

Default MSTS Version 2 Etc., Any Guesses on Using Existing AddOns?

Just wondering if any experts out there (I'm not!) have any ideas on what we can expect by way of our investment in AddOns.

I've passed $100 already, and I sure don't want to buy them all over again to work on newer versions of MSTS!

Just wondering.

Thanks!

Norm

McDeth Guest

Default RE: MSTS Version 2 Etc., Any Guesses on Using Existing AddOns?

Msts 2 is so far away this question isn't even worth answering

>Msts 2 is so far away
    >this question isn't even worth
    >answering

It may not be as far away as people think!! but that said.... It's still an imposible question to answer.

Best Regards,
    Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

Yeah, there have been a lot of questions on this, and it is impossible to answer, plus it doesn't really matter. I know there are a lot of guys worrying about this, but if it comes out and is totally incompatible with previous add-ons;
    (1) It won't take very many months before new add-ons similar to existing ones are available, and,
    (2) Some bright guy would probably make some kind of conversion program like was made for the different versions of flightsim.

Guaranteed there will be a certain amount of hair-tearing & teeth gnashing from assorted people who have been working on complicated routes and articulated steam engines for several months, but once the smoke clears, most of them will go on a bender for a couple days and get back to work with the new version.
    Won't be the end of the world either way.

Commercial Developers of Multi Media Software can not live on fresh air only !

If there is a market for it out there, in the case of MSTS there sure is, new releases will appear before you can say "Bob is your Uncle" :-)

My guess is, before Christmas !