Thread: ROUTE DESIGN HOW DO YOU DO IT?

jtrainboy Guest

Default ROUTE DESIGN HOW DO YOU DO IT?

Im having trouble with desighning a route how do you do it? if some one could give a step by step tutorial about how to do this it would be trully apriciated! Thank you ll that can offer help God Bless.

Arrow Guest

Default RE: ROUTE DESIGN HOW DO YOU DO IT?

Michael Vone has published a great route building guide called "Step by Step Guide to Building Routes for Microsoft Train Simulator." It is available for $15.00 from Abacus at http://www.trainsimulatorworld.com/ It includes a tutorial that takes you step by step through the building of a complete route showing how to install various items such as tracks, switches, hills, rivers, tunnels, autos, roads, deer, etc, etc, etc. I'm just working my way through it and have almost completed the sample 5 mile route.
    I consider this manual a must if you want to try your hand at route building.
    John

Hi,

I too have this Step by Step Guide to Route Building. It is worth every penny, and it really is,nt to hard to understand either. "Except Dynamic Track" now thats another story.

Best Shaun.

First, you should take the is to the route forum where the experts troll! Also, you need to be more specific. Your question is way to broad. Also, I suggest you search first for the answer to your questions if you don't get the book from Michael. Don't get off to the wrong foot by not trying to help yourself first.

David Klemm
    Illinois Central Route
    Illinois and St Louis Divisions
    Ver 0.8 uploaded
    Decatur IL 75% done

[Link Expired]