Thread: Dekosoft ICG GP35 has 1024 textures and updated shape file! (4 pics)

Default Dekosoft ICG GP35 has 1024 textures and updated shape file! (4 pics)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-02 AT 10:08PM (EDT)[/font][p]Dekosoft's new ICG GP35 from the Roundhouse series tops all the other GP35s! The Roundhouse ICG version has new 1024X1024 textures and updated dynamic brake hatch that makes the flickering poly problem vanish!

[Link Expired]
    [Link Expired]
    [Link Expired]
    [Link Expired]

There's just one catch ;-) You only get it if you bought the GP35 package with 10 locos. The coil cars are from the free coil car set from Deko.

Way to go Chip!!!!!

Kurt

Default RE: Dekosoft ICG GP35 has 1024 textures and updated shape file! (4 pics)

Thanks, Kurt!

You discovered a hint of what's to come for the next round of GP35s.

cheers,
    Chip
    dekosoft.com

Default RE: Dekosoft ICG GP35 has 1024 textures and updated shape file! (4 pics)

Well Chip, I can't wait for the updated GP35s! Would you like me to do the 1024X1024 (that's all that has changed in the texture files, right?) CSX textures for you?

I'm very happy to see the GP35s updated....I was a bit disappointed with the 1.5.1 version....but I am very happy to see that you have updated it :7 :7!!!

Take care!

Kurt