Thread: Red Light Fix for N&NJ.

Default Red Light Fix for N&NJ.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-02 AT 02:37AM (EDT)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-02 AT 02:35 AM (EDT)[/font]

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-02 AT 02:33 AM (EDT)[/font]

First off, I sent an email to Enocell concerning this. In the area where the signals are red, check the interlocking signals to make sure that each head is linked to its own branch. I found two interlocking signals at long(-73.96921539) lat(40-87200) where both heads on one signal are linked to the same branch. Correcting this eliminated the red signals going into the area. Keep an eye out for other interlocking signals that may have the same problem and let Enocell know about them. I could not find anything else that would cause the red signal issue.

Edward K.

Default RE: Red Light Fix for N&NJ.

I am waiting for a solution too. Teemu is correcting a couple he found.

In EXPLORE ROUTE the RED signals are no problem but creating an Activity, they are.

Is there a way to change the RED signals to GREEN with the RE or is there a GLOBAL setting somewhere in the MSTS Files to make RED Signals ineffective. EXPLORE ROUTE seems to know how ! :-)

B.t.W. Edward, you can hide the many mistakes you make by DELETING the "Last Edited" bit at the top of your message every time you do a re-edit. Then it only shows one entry.

If I did not do that occasionally, there would be more "Last Edited" than anything else ! :7

Default RE: Red Light Fix for N&NJ.

"where both
    >heads on one signal are
    >linked to the same branch.
    > Correcting this eliminated the
    >red signals going into the
    >area."
    >Edward K.

Thank you for figuring out the problem.
    I was just trying to live with it.
    But HOW can one correct this?
    Eliminate the signal?