Thread: Missing loco/wagon files

Default Missing loco/wagon files

After downloading an activity for the East Metro route and running Activity Analysis it tells me that I am missing several wagon and engine files. For example, it says I am missing a file named n11Boxcar1. My question is what do I do next? Searching for that filename yields nothing, so how am I supposed to know where to find it to download?

Default RE: Missing loco/wagon files

n11 boxcar x1.con Is it this what it says?
    In that case it is a consist; in this case the us2freight8 car from your trainset folder. Check your consist folder if you have something like that in there.
    If you have the consist editor you could change the consist. If you downloaded the activity it should tell you in the readme file what you need on top of what cxame with the sim.
    Ted.

kevarc Guest

The consist is there, you have to remane it as an extra space was added in error. Or go to Rich's website and get the corrected con file.

http://www.edmfamily.com/msts/index.htm

Kevin Arceneaux

tsharaldh Guest

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-02 AT 07:01PM (EDT)[/font][p]Hi! And welcome to this forum! Here you will find a huge bank of knowledge on MSTS!!

You can download from TrainSim.com two files called retmet2.zip and retmetv2.zip. (If I remember this, they are both needed!)

They contain all rolling stock (locos and wagons) and some activities needed for that route! (incl. the n11Boxcar and the others!)

Then you can go to their site: www.edmfamily.com/msts/index.htm and read more about this route and th other as well!

Good luck!

Haraldh F