Thread: The New Indy Line Route

Default The New Indy Line Route

Question for the designer ---- any plans on extending the route to the west??? I live near Terre Haute, and often railfan at Haley Tower, where your route meets the CSX CE&D Sub, then jogs back west over the river. If you decide to go west, and need any photos or eyes-on information, let me know.
    I've not downloaded your route yet, btw. I'm about to install a new HDD and want to wait. But it sounds like it's getting good reviews so far. Can't wait to run through downtown Indy.
    Pop

Default RE: The New Indy Line Route

Glad you like the route!

At one time, I did have plans to extend west to Effingham, IL...but that was before I realized how long it would take just to build Avon to Marion.

I'm going to be starting on scenery as soon as Austin S. uploads the custom road sections he's been working on.

Default RE: The New Indy Line Route

Bruce,I just have to comment about the route,The track work is Awesome!!!I'm am so looking forward to the completion of the route.I love those signals.I must admit i was kinda hesitant about installing Xtracks,but i sure am glad i did.It was worth it.I've been waiting for a route to come along that some what "mirrored" the terrain that i'm used to seeing(I live in Michigan).Can't wait till the next update!Excellent Job!!!