Thread: Subscription

Default Subscription

Well I just couldnt take it anymore and I bought a subscription to trainsim.com. No more blue screen telling me all nodes are always busy. And for those of you who dont know as I didnt, there is also download resume, and its faster ;) Shoulda did it a long time ago instead of by Abacus stuff.

Bob Artim

Bob Artim
    Owner of Railworks America
    6th gen i7 [email protected] - 16 gig ram - nVidia 970 with 4 gig - 5Tb of HDDs - Water cooled - Win 10 - Dual Samsung S24D390 HD monitors

Default RE: Subscription

Bob, after switching to cable internet, I also subscribed. I'm sure I got my money's worth the first 2 weeks!

David

Well done guys !

Too many people expect something for nothing, I could name a few of my clients ! ;-)

It also helps Nels to keep our Forum going !!!

Yeah, that was my thinking when I sent in my dough, keep this forum finacially fit so it don't go under. I never got an "all nodes busy" since there were only a few skins and a dozen activities available at the time, now there's thousands of files to choose from. I wonder if you get a reminder when it's time to renew, I think it's been about one year now.

Might be a good idea to drop Nels a line ?

Since I just subscribed I got an email telling me I would not be renewed automatically but would be notified before my subscription would run out. So as long as you still have the same email as when you subscribed I would assume you will get notification.

Bob

Bob Artim
    Owner of Railworks America
    6th gen i7 [email protected] - 16 gig ram - nVidia 970 with 4 gig - 5Tb of HDDs - Water cooled - Win 10 - Dual Samsung S24D390 HD monitors

What I can not figure out is, last year I paid for a subscription but half the time I get "all nodes are busy". I was under the impression this would not happen all the time if I supported Nel's site.

"Keep on Trucking by Train"
    "Your freight goes great with Great Northern."

Erik Pierson
    Sacramento, Ca

Bringing the steam engine to the digital age.
    www.sacramentolocomotiveworks.com
    Erik Pierson
    Sacramento California