Thread: Jim Jendro

Default Jim Jendro

Can you help???

I am an English Trainsim fan, living and working in Taiwan. I have built a UK route that will be available on the UKTrainsim website covering half of the narrow gauge Welshpool and Llanfair Railway in Wales UK and in it I have included two of Jim's vehicles (.s & .sd files dv_tan_acme and dv_35_sedan).

As is customary (and polite!!!) I would like to ask his prmission for their use but am having all sorts of difficulty in finding his e-mail address.

If you are out there, Jim, or if anyone else knows your address, please e-mail me on [email protected]

Many thanks

Paul Holmes

Default RE: Jim Jendro

I don't have Jim's address, but his readme file that was distributed with the vehicles says that they can be distributed freely as long as it's with a freeware route. The customary approach is to give credit to the author, but I take terms such as the above to mean that permission has already been given. I do commend you on your thoroughness, though.

Andy

Default RE: Jim Jendro

Thank you, Andy.

I will do just that. If Jim contacts me later and requests me to remove his items, I will do so for the next version which will cover the entire route. This version will only include the first half of the line.

Paul