Thread: Keyboard Templates

Default Keyboard Templates

Hi,

I was wondering what some of you that don't have a rail driver have done so you can remember what keys do what on your keyboard. I have looked for blank templates, and a few more options but the cost would be almost the same as a rail driver. Any ideas?

Thanks for your time.

Default RE: Keyboard Templates

i memorized it after an hour of driving

I may be wrong, but I thought there was a .pdf or something of a cheat-sheet in the docs on the MSTS CD. Explore the CD (don't let it do an install), and there may be something there. After a bit of playing you will be amazed at how fast you will remember the commands.

Bryce

It is. Its called QRC in the main folder

There was a sheet that came with it, but I find it tough to read and play at the same time. I'll just have to play more. Thanks for the tip guys.

Hi Al !

Before I had programmable Keypads and later the RAILDRIVER, I summarised the Main MSTS Key Functions in WORD and printed them out BOLD on A5 size paper to fit into a A5 plastic wallet, propped up next to the monitor.

You will soon remember the most commonly used ones and if not have a glance at the summary ! ;-)

O t t o

geekman Guest

If I remember right, there used to be some keyboard templates in the file library.

Check the "Utilities" section early on. There used to be two or three different ones that people improved on the original shortly after the sim came out.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all of the tips. I may have another answer as well. I'll post that as soon as I see if it will work or not.