Thread: Surfliner ROute...anyone send me a copy?

Default Surfliner ROute...anyone send me a copy?

Hey all,

Before I get flammed for asking this, it seems that I can't get any help out of FPM, as I have e-mailed and tried to chat with Marc. I was one of the year-long waiters, never worried about getting the route, had the opening trains and was just patiently waiting.

WEll, since I lost all I had....which is another story in and of itself. I have tried on several diffferent occasions to get help to the download of the route and trains.

I can't get so much as a peep out of anyone. I am sure I am not alone here, but I am getting understandably POed at the service.

So, if anyone out there has an extra disc lying around, I would gladly take it off your hands. IT seems that is the only way I will get it, and I damn sure won't re-purchase it again.

TO a point, It still reeks of the Paul Fowler crap between some of them......I hope this is not what it is, but I have been patient long enough.

ANy help would be appreciated. I HAVE contacted several people in the chain, and Marc seems to ignore me out of spite because of my choice in friends.

SO can somone PLEASE help me out here?? I DO NOT accept flaming over what I have written, nor will I respond to it. This is just a HELP me post! No one else will, so I need to go outside the box.

Thanks much!!!

Default RE: Surfliner ROute...anyone send me a copy?

Give me your order number and password and I will talk to mario_puzo immediately.Email it to [email protected].

Hi Kelly,

Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I'll get right on it. :) Strange that you didn't recieve a reply before, as I usually reply to everything within 24 hours.

-Jarrett
    Facing Point Media
    http://facingpoint.com

Sorry to tell you this, but Pacific Surfliner is a registered and copyrighted program. No one can legally copy it and give it away, even if you can prove that you purchased it.

Besides, if you did actually order it like most people did, you should know that the download was a courtesy extended by FPM. You should also know that you would also receive it on disc as soon as they are pressed, which according on thier forum, should be completed this week, and shipping will start next week.

So Please have patience...You will get the route.

NFortin198 if you'd read his post you'd see that he knows what going on with all the legal stuff.Besides the person that he really needed to talk with has responded to his post.Mr Mario_Puzo is on top of it.He's with Facing Point.

Kelley,

Worst case scenario, they'll be shipping the CDs in (hopefully) a couple of weeks, so if nothing else, you'll still get it then :)

----------- BUZZ -----------
    [Link Expired]
    -------- BUZZ

> Before I get flammed for asking this, it seems that I
    >can't get any help out of FPM, as I have e-mailed and tried
    >to chat with Marc.

As I mentioned numerous times, I'm not part of FPM and can't offer support for PSL.

Cheers!
    Marc - 3DTrains
    http://www.3dtrains.com

[link:www.3dtrains.com/products/index.shtml|http://www.3dtrains.com/images/pro_funit_atsfmain.jpg]

Pro Series v4.0 SuperPacks
    Cheers!
    Marc - 3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature

Sorry Marc,

WIth their stuff on your site, I assumed you were a part of it. My apologies.

THe above mentioned dude....You have mail!!! ;-)

THanks!!

Kelley

The two parties that need to talk with each other have I gather gotten in touch with each other so no more needs to be added to this post since no doubt someone will just have to start something.

Its locked

Just Rollin Down The Tracks
    http://www3.telus.net/apickell//SquamishSub/scroll.jpg
    Dale
    Work Safe play hard