Thread: help request for Espee over TEH activity

Default help request for Espee over TEH activity

If anyone can help, I'd certainly appreciate it.

I'm usually able to solve activity problems, but this one has me stumped. It's with activity TEH A01_BNSF_H-BAK_BAR_6-22 (part 1)

Work order requires picking up 3 helpers from Bena Spur, one to replace bad order engine (number 2 lead engine) and the other 2 to be set in the middle of the train.

Problem. I stop just short of the Bena helper spur. Cut lead engine. Go east past helper spur. There's a signal protecting the spur. When I pass the signal and attempt to reverse I can't get the dispatcher to give me permission to run through the red. I can't even get the dispatcher to response at all. I've tried going futher east and then reseversing. I've tried to enter spur first with going through signal (it's tight,but can be done). Then with helpers attached I leave spur and go though signal. When I attempt to reverse, again, no way - I can't tab the dispatcher. I'm stuck.

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Many thanks,
    Barry:-(

Default RE: help request for Espee over TEH activity

THANKS BUT I SOLVED THE PROBLEM. SIMPLY A MATTER OF MAKING SURE PART OF THE TRAIN ALWAYS PROTECTS THE SIGNAL. TROUBLE ONLY WHEN YOU PASS THE SIGNAL COMPLETELY AND TRY TO REVERSE. BK