Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not GEVO sounds, but....................

Default RE: Not GEVO sounds, but....................

John, could you answer my question too please?

chazlee1 Guest

John uploaded the corrected .sms files, however, I must point out that you unfortunately misspelled "acela" in the streams of the 2 .sms files. It's no biggie, anyone can easily correct it, just go in with notepad or context and make the word 'aela' read 'acela'. There is only one line in each .sms file that needs that correction.

Thanks, though, John for correcting those sms files.

[b]Also, a stream in each .sms file pointed to a K3LA_2.wav and a x_K3LA_2.wav file; both of which you can find at TS under "hornpack.zip". It contains quite a few horns compiled by John. Just copy and paste the two .wav files into the 710 folder to make the folder complete.[b/]

Awwwwww, dangit. Actually, the horn included was meant to be aliased to that, but I must have used my own SMS files for that instead of the release ones. My bad. I'll have an update up in 5 minutes correcting said problems.

**EDIT** Sounds updated. SMS files fixed with proper names for files included in release. Acela file names fixed to be aliased properly.

Thanks for the help, Chaz! I knew someone would voluntarily test the files and report! Thanks again! :)
    John Means

USRailFan Guest

Only get "page not found" when trying to download... All other downloads links on that page work just fine. Has it been pulled already??

USRailFan Guest

DELETED