Thread: Voyager Uploaded Today!

Default Voyager Uploaded Today!

The fantastic Virgin Voyager By Buffy500 has now been uploaded to the file library. Should be available within a few days time

[Link Expired]

The Loco features a full cab and some extra sounds.... Plus a bonus Value Pack with easy to change extra numbers and names....

Uploaded to the library with permission from Buffy500. Enjoy!! this is well worth the download, superb model!!

Best Regards,
    Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

Default RE: Voyager Uploaded Today!

Fantastic is the word !

Whilst I live in the UK, I normally only run North American locos and routes and rarely look at UKTrainSim, as I mostly want older American stuff.

If you hadn't got this posted on here Fozzy I probably wouldn't have known about it for ages !

What a superbly executed modern outline multiple-unit set, and completely free too ! It looks really at home cruising at high speed across the Settle and Carlisle :-)

While I'm not interested in modern outline at all normally, if any more modern UK trainsets of this calibre are produced, my opinion might be swayed.

Thanks Dave (Buffy500) for a superb trainset with a simple slick installation procedure to match. It'd be great if everything in MSTS was so straightforward to install :-)

I've almost run out of superlatives to describe the Virgin Voyager, it's taken me completely by surprise.

:-) :-) :-) :-)

[Link Expired]
    Al

>Fantastic is the word!

Pleased to see that you're enjoying it as much as I did when I got my paws on it. David did such a superb job on this set, that it just had to go into the file library here as well as on the UK site..... That's why I asked him to let me upload it on here.

He has had a few problems in the past getting uploads to trainsim.com to work. I was reasonably convinced that a lot of people would want this set, especially after trying it out.

Best Regards,
    Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

buffy500 Guest

Well, thanks for the comments, gives you warm and fuzzy feeling inside seeing stuff like that when you weren't expecting it.

Just to let you know that the performance issues have been solved now, ie It doesn't take off like a scalded cat from a standstill anymore !.

I will think of someway to release these fixes, I'm considering doing a .wag version for creating a dead version to tow as a dead version so I'll include it in the distribution.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-02 AT 09:37AM (EDT)[/font][p]>I will think of someway to
    >release these fixes, I'm considering
    >doing a .wag version for
    >creating a dead version to
    >tow as a dead version
    >so I'll include it in
    >the distribution.

Keep us posted on it David!! If you still have trouble uploading the fixes just drop me a mail...

Best Regards,
    Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

[Link Expired]

Hey Julian...Bitchin'-looking logo! :)

Cheers!
    Marc - 3DTrains
    http://www.3dtrains.com

Cheers!
    Marc - 3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature