Thread: Italian Cabforward

Default Italian Cabforward

Hi all
    I just finished the Italian Cabforward Gr.670, as previewed in a post i don't find anymore... These have been the first cabforward engines ever, built from 1900 to 1906. I have to thank Renzo Grassi, wich helped me with the rods.

Available for downloading from http://ildeposito.cjb.net and after a "quality test" it will be uploaded at trainsim.com too...

Bye
    Niels

Default RE: Italian Cabforward

Hmmm...cannot seem to find it at Il Deposito. Could you give me some directions?

D.M.

It is in the archivio, one of the last files, down under..

André
    www.mstrainstop.com
    [email protected]

Tried downloading it, but I am getting an error message that the file cannot be found under the specified URL :-( . Tried downloading a few other locos from that site - same result.

Anybody know what might be wrong?

(added)

*smashes his skull on the desk*

Turned out GetRight could not figure out how to download this file for some reason. Clicking on the link with the Shift key pressed seems to work, though! :D

Cheers!

D.M.

Hi
    Sorry for the problems... Xoom seems to work with some download managers (Netants) and not with others... I think i have to write again to use no download managers...
    Sorry again!
    Niels

No problem, Niels :-) . Those Italian steamers were worth the trouble. Funny - the Mucca is the only Italian steamer I can refer to off the top of my head.

Do you have any information if there might be a fitting cab somewhere? :-)

Cheers,

D.M.

Hi Cjmaclean
    Unfortunately there are no known pictures of the inside of the cab, so it is very difficult to model it... I can only guess the general arrangement, with a big window, and some indicators in the front, and maybe long levers coming from the boiler, at the top of the cab, to drive the engine looking in the opposite direction from the boiler. If i'll find a good picture, i'll try immediately to put a cab in the download.

Bye
    Niels

No problem, Niels :-) . Maybe I will "transplant" the cab from Meeko Lewerk's SP Cab-Forward when it comes out. Yeah, I'm sure the Mucca's cab looked quite different from this one, but it would be good enough for my taste.

Euston Guest

Sounds good, can't wait to download it.

[a href="http://clix.to/trainsim"][Link Expired] [/a]
    http://clix.to/trainsim

Simtrain UK - Payware reviews our speciality - includes Dekosoft Geeps