Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: about locomotive/rollingstock requests

Default Hey there trainmaker peeps

I would be the first to say yeah its tough to do anything you like or want to do, but to the many who have done that 110% for all of us salivating train sim fans, BRAVO AND THANK YOU. I would love to make engines much like Streamlines does and if I ever figure out stupid 3D canvas, I will have these units; SD70M flared radiators modified nose NS, CNW SD45 w/o Dynamic brakes road numbers 909-925, NS GP40X 7001, NSSD70 2524 modified nose NS D840C Modified front anticlimber with step. these are a few of my favorite things,,,,where the trees ...oh thats the sound of music ...never mind...

Can someone Demonstrate how the 3D Canvas functions work to flare a radiator section or bevel the sides of a FP40 I have plans of ......OH by the way I have plans available for a select few units, coal tender, passenger car pullman, caboose, F40P first released for amtrak, and a few others. Scaled drawings, if u want ask, I will scan them.

I dont know how to make a 3D model and I am a drafter...oh snap...what next?

Talking Archaeological dig in progress....It's, it's a T-Rex!

""please do not dig up really old posts thanks""

To tell the truth, I hadn't noticed the date of the previous post, I was so excited at logging into TS.com again.

No offense taken. The topic was still valid, IMO.

This is a mater of personal opinion, but I think there should be more geared steam locomotives out to download. Could anybody make a 3truck shay? I imagine it is pretty difficult. I just cant figure out how to model a locomotive.
    Last edited by Jeffrey Nice; 03-27-2010 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Nice View Post
    This is a mater of personal opinion, but I think there should be more geared steam locomotives out to download. Could anybody make a 3truck shay? I imagine it is pretty difficult. I just cant figure out how to model a locomotive.
    or at the least make a third truck that can be used with the four truck shay availiable here.

Quote Originally Posted by NP2206 View Post
    Does anyone know why the SP2353 does not work when downloaded. Besides the fact that it is a TSM file? Because I put sounds and a cabview and a eng. file in it and it did not work.
    You have a PM.