Thread: Getting error message in ORWR SWIK

Default Getting error message in ORWR SWIK

I keep getting an error message in the Ohio River & Western Railroad SWIK activites. The error reads:
    File:trains\trainset\ri11passcars\ripasscars.wag
    I can continue with the activity but when I get to where I am supposed to pick up the boxcar it isn't there.
    I really enjoy SkyRat's activities but I cant complete these.
    Please help

seern Guest

Default RE: Getting error message in ORWR SWIK

The probem most likely is a missing file, ie you don't have ri11passcars in your trainset folder under the trains folder in MSTS. If you have either route control or conbuilder run them to see if they pick up a problem. Otherwise of the trainset folder from My Computer by right clicking on its icon, then left click on explore, open the drive where MSTS is located, then programs, microsoft games then trainsimulator, finally trains and trainset. then just look for the file ri11passcars. If its not there you need to d/l it and install it.

Sharon Evans
    Glen Allen, VA
    Activities are what make MSTS run

gordon Guest

I think the missing cars are from the East Metro Route.
    Gordon :-)

kevarc Guest

Search the library for Metroretro and EMRR and get the zip files for the cars, you do not need the route files

Kevin Arceneaux

straccaletto Guest

For your happyness as usual I get a lot of error messages after installing all the ORRR acts for the first time.
    After the usual check I'll do it again and again until all the files will be in the right place.
    Try and try again.
    Ciao
    straccaletto

The file you need to get those cars is emrrmk.zip. It is available in the file library.