Thread: Check out this awesome Cab! (for ICE-3, but useful for Trains like Eurostar)(3 small images, total less than 100kb)

georgi55 Guest

Default Check out this awesome Cab! (for ICE-3, but useful for Trains like Eurostar)(3 small images, total less than 100kb)

Here it is! Isn't that Cab sweet? It perfectly matches with Chris' Eurostar. You can find it at
    http://www.deutsche-strecken.de/
    The site is not in Englsih, but just go to Download setion and it says "ICE 3 Cockpit"
    Images are made 50% smaller so everyone can see them.
    [Link Expired]
    [Link Expired]
    [Link Expired]
    Georgi
    JR Yamanote Line. (Tokyo, Japan)
    [Link Expired]
    All Stations Layed, but Kuju's mistake of Shinjyuku positon is giving me a pain...
    Will be Building Tokaidou Shinkansen Route, 555Km(350mi)long, 15 stations. From Tokyo to Osaka.
    Georgi

Default RE: Check out this awesome Cab! (for ICE-3, but useful for Trains like Eurostar)(3 small images, total less than 100kb)

WOW!!! It looks almost too nice for MSTS!!!!!

Great job!

Kurt
    www.klwtrainsim.cjb.net

Default RE: Check out this awesome Cab! (for ICE-3, but useful for Trains like Eurostar)(3 small images, total less than 100kb)

Great Cab whoever made it! Better than the one in BVE! Like the nice touches like the drinks can. Now time to test what I remember of GCSE german! :-)

Georgi - You're making a Shinkansen? Awesome! Hopefully soon we'll have a nice little collection of good looking high speed lines.

Hi,

You can find a beta ICE3 at http://www.trainsimworld.de/Frames/Downloads_D.htm

Dick van den Hoven

amaraklov Guest

That's great ! But have you seen the new screenshots of the Ice-3 from Aerosoft !?

http://www.aerosoft.de/cgi-local/de/...73080090,01886

:) Hummm ! I remember someone who did an ICE-1 once ! What ever happened to that !? :) LOL

I hope I can release a ton of pics to all of you soon to let you know where I've been hiding for the last couple of months !

A Big Hello to Everybody at 3DTrainStuff, 3D Trains, and Train Artisan !

Andrei

Yes, but that is a payware ICE3, I already have the payware ICE3 from ProTrain, that's where the cab comes from.
    I have some doubts regarding payware.
    Some dissapointments the last time, Auran, ProTrain.

Dick van den Hoven
    [Link Expired]