Thread: Genesis Update (Ol' # 50)

samspade Guest

Default Genesis Update (Ol' # 50)

It was pointed out to me that the cab signals are visible in left hand view for the Genesis - it was naturally asked if I could add them to Ol' # 50 so here we go:

[Link Expired]

[Link Expired]

This changes the window somewhat but that is the compromise to get the working cab signals. I've reduced the pink colouring of the desktop somewhat, too. The original colour was lifted from a photograph but never looked right to me!

The files will be sent off for packaging soon. I want to compress the left and right images and Chuck will want to set up proper aliasing in the Common.Cab folder so it'll be a few days before this gets uploaded.

By the way, you will have to keep your old files if you want to run the VIA Genesis prototypical - they don't use the cab signals:

[Link Expired]

-------SamSpade--------
    [Link Expired]
    ---"Power for You"---

Default RE: Genesis Update (Ol' # 50)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-01 AT 09:49AM (EST)[/font][p]Which one is the new one, the top two or the bottom one? (You make everything so realistic that I can't tell. :-))

Mike Karlik

samspade Guest

ROFLMOL - pity the Genesis units aren't dual cabs - this would have made a nice static rear view...

Chuck is now talking of re-tweaking this unit for the range of monocoq bodies. This means images without #50 (easy done - I already have them anyway) and some other variations so it may be a while before it becomes available.

Opinion time: if we do a non-cab-signal version should I make a new image with the centre post to keep the images the same, or just keep the image as used in the last September release?

-------SamSpade--------
    [Link Expired]
    ---"Power for You"---

No center post please!!!!!!!!