Thread: L Shaped Cabview Window

santafewilly Guest

Default L Shaped Cabview Window

Hi all,

While I was looking through old topics and came across a post by SP9800. He posted his L shaped cabview he was working on and I was wondering if anybody knew what the status was?

Thanks,

santafewilly

Default RE: L Shaped Cabview Window

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-15-02 AT 07:14PM (EDT)[/font][p]I uploaded it a long time ago. It was included with my SP SD45T-2, #9327. I admit I forgot to package it separately and upload it. Thanks for reminding me -- it should be in the file library in a couple days.

[Link Expired]

santafewilly Guest

Hi SP9800,

Thanks for the info, didn't know you had an SD45T-2 in the d-load files section, gonna go get it. I just sent away for the Tehachipi Pass Route from 3D Train Stuff, I need some SP equipment to go with it.

Now if I could get some tank cars done up in the "Tank Train" scheme I'd be in business.

Thanks,

santafewilly

I'm uploading the L-shaped window cabview right now. It should be in the file library in a couple days. If you download the SD45T-2, you don't really need to download the cabview that's included in this new separate package. They're exactly the same.

I'm also working on an SP GP60 repaint. I expect to have it completed within a couple weeks. My latest progress screenshots are at [Link Expired]