Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT: Preorder Trainz now with 10% off !

Default IMPORTANT: Preorder Trainz now with 10% off !

In case you just popped in to the forum and weren't aware, you can now preorder Trainz from the Auran site with a 10% discount for a limited time. This way it will be sent to you direct and you should get it before Xmas, otherwise you will have to wait until next when it hits the shops. It's first-in, first-out so get ordering!! If you're not convinced you may want to check out the Trainz forums over at Auran to read about besotted beta-testers and grown men drooling over their keyboards...

http://www.virtualtrainz.com

P.S. And no, I don't work for Auran, I'm just another drooler :D.

fhornuk Guest

Default RE: IMPORTANT: Preorder Trainz now with 10% off !

Done it!

Can't wait 'till December!

Cheers,

Bill

Default Bill now, ship later?

I have pre-ordered because I love train sims and figure this is the quickest way to get it, but as I have posted at the Auran Trainz forum, the "bill my card now for shipment in December" order policy is not a good first impression of Auran's sales practices. Frankly it smacks of "We need your money now to get this product out the door." The 10% discount could well disappear based on loss of use of the money (I'm letting Auran use my money for the next two months, and any discount is offset by loss of interest that money would otherwise earn for me), and who can tell in these uncertain political and economic times where the exchange rate will be in December? Am I the only one that thinks this is not the best way to introduce yourself to thousands of potential customers?

Blocker Guest

I`ve done it to:-),
    Who follow`s?

Blocker

I would if i could but i cant.

No credit card...

I know that Auran is not an USA company but how can I pre-order Trainz so that I can get it in December? Which credit cards do they accept? Jeffrey.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-01 AT 12:56PM (EST)[/font][p]from there buying page..

Payment Methods
    The Auran Shopping Cart system accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Bankcard for payment of your purchase.

Prices
    The prices in the Auran Shopping Cart system will be displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise indicated. There are links to the xe.com Shopper's Currency ConverterTM located throughout the system.

Damn I just tried to buy it with my Bankcard and it says "bank has declined transaction" .....Odd... theres over 600 bucks in it... ?

Mind you it is my first attempt at internet buying so maybe ive done something wrong...It say's bank aint been debited, lets hope...

trainjog Guest

'Who follows?'

What about that being me :-)

Now we just have to wait for the x-mas-mail ;-)

Christian

Can't wait till December! I'd walk to OZ if I could get it quicker that way.

Appears the "shop" doesn't like debit cards (even those with Visa such as Lloyds TSB Delta) just pure credit cards. I suspect you also need to enter your name exactly as it appears on the card, initials and all.