Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North America loco pack

Default North America loco pack

Has anyone received the loco pack yet.I ordered mine about a week ago.I'm curious to here everyone's take on it.
    Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.- Winston Churchill

dgallina Guest

Default RE: North America loco pack

I'm a bit worried about the status of the pack myself. Ordered it on October 10th. Got an email saying it would ship on the 23rd. Order status still says "pending shipment." Haven't gotten it yet and the email I sent about 4 days ago has been ignored so far.

Here's hoping it arrives next week or so. I've also ordered Trainz and hope it arrives with good speed (mid december maybe)...

It took nine days for the beta package to reach me and it was quite a long journey (Australia to Croatia), so I'd say that you can expect loco pack next week. That's when I am expecting mine to arrive, anyway.

Barney
    [link:www.crotrainz.com|www.CroTrainz.com]

John_Banks Guest

>I'm a bit worried about the
    >status of the pack myself.
    > Ordered it on October
    >10th. Got an email
    >saying it would ship on
    >the 23rd. Order status
    >still says "pending shipment."
    >Haven't gotten it yet and
    >the email I sent about
    >4 days ago has been
    >ignored so far.
    >
    >Here's hoping it arrives next week
    >or so. I've also
    >ordered Trainz and hope it
    >arrives with good speed (mid
    >december maybe)...

Hi,

All of the current orders of the MSTS Add-On pack were shipped last week; so packs should arrive in US by the end of this week.

Cheers,

John Banks
    Auran
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Canberra, Australian Capital T, Australia.

Yes...mine arrived today.

But then, I AM in Australia! :)

BK

dgallina Guest

Thanks for the response John! Very much looking forward to seeing it next week!

Diego

Thanks John.I was a little worried when I saw the order status had not changed,but I guess it's just a mistake.I can't wait to see the FA's!
    Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.- Winston Churchill

Blocker Guest

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-01 AT 11:40AM (EST)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-01 AT 11:38 AM (EST)[/font]

I,have recieved mine today,and i must say it is a big disapointment,when you get it you will see:-(
    Bad textures,no blurfix,no transparent windows,the freeware loco`s for msts are from a much higher standard,it look`s oke,but not more than that..It`s oke for a free Beta version,but not for a commercial package:-(

Blocker

I just received the pack today.Unfortunately,I must echo the complaints of other posters.The textures are blurry,and the cab windows are black.But I must admit,some of my favorite custom built N-scale locos had blacked out windows.In my opinion this pack badly needs to be updated and I feel that it will be.There are some plusses though.The overall models are good and seem to be sized properly.There are many variations to the GP-38.The underside detail on the RDC's and FA's is excellent.It seems that Auran is suffering from the same thing as MS/KUJU;releasing a product before it's really completed.Overall though,I'm ok with it.

Well i would have to agreee. The 3D models are Great but the textures blur too close. It should happen at about 250M not 50M!
    Other than that it would be good