Thread: Trainz "N-Trak" Style Modules

Default Trainz "N-Trak" Style Modules

Maybe some of the beta testers can comment on whether users could design "N-trak" style modules that can be combined to make a larger rail systems. Or if a group of people could divide a rail system into modules and combine the system as one large system. The difference between these two setups is that the modules would follow a track separation "standard" and the other the modules could only be used in one particular track configuration.

Default RE: Trainz "N-Trak" Style Modules

This has been discussed but nothing has been decided yet. Knowing that Auran already integrated lot of beta testers suggestions and ideas I would not be surprised to see the connecting modules idea implemented at some stage. Probably not the initial release but very soon afterwards.

Barney
    [link:www.crotrainz.com|www.CroTrainz.com]

This was discused today at the Tranz web site (11-02-01) and the answer is that you can mix and match baseboards. I see no reason a Module standard could not be defined that would emulate the N-Track module specification. Auran also stated that a basboard scenery file would be in the range of 200K in size. I do not know the scale size of a baseboard.

Sam Schulenburg

Excellent.