Thread: More Screenies (23 pics ) plus bonus ones added

Hentis Guest

Default More Screenies (23 pics ) plus bonus ones added

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-01 AT 03:39PM (EST)[/font][p] What more to be the 100 topic in this forum hopefully.

Err sorry there is not 23 pics thats a typo.

This is what I have been doing the last few days. Oh also the first return loop is lcomplete a new tunnel long one to boot. Huge Bridge couple of roads / bridges plus more track and the star of a branchline.

Here are a few more pics of the upcoming layout 3 pics of the mass expanse of water on the east end of the layout spanning 3 yes THREE baseboards!!!!

The first piccie is looking North at the bridge

[Link Expired]

Second Pic is looking south and also some of the detail has been added to the surrounding areas ( needs a bit more work me thinks)

[Link Expired]

Next up is the 125 doing 125 just before I had to slam the anchors on or it will be outta track :p

[Link Expired]

The next couple of pics are basicly showing what this piece of software can do ( most of know it but for the stalwart MTS peeps who visit see this is better than MTS!!!!!) .

Even Virtual Cars have accidents :p

[Link Expired]

Detail under the water....... Whats the point I hear you say.... Cause I Can Trainz and MTS you cant!!!!!

[Link Expired]

Just a little island I had created that took about 30 minutes to decorate and look habitable.

Ateams Hide out.

[Link Expired]

[Link Expired]

Well comments are welcome. Hey how about those nice intermodal double stacks being made available for Trainz :P

He He he

Anyway take care see you laterz

Hentis

"The futures not set..... theres no fate but what we make"

Default RE: More Screenies (23 pics ) plus bonus ones added

Looks great, sure wish I could do that. Alas, I can't use Trainz cause I only have an 8mb vid.card... sigh. Great work

Matt
    StL&H Hamilton Sub- 25% Done! Holding at 25% to do some research.

CeeBee Guest

Default RE: More Screenies (23 pics ) plus bonus ones added

Real good, Hentis :) How many boards is your route going to be ?