Thread: Trainz Acceleration in Cabin- Mode?????

Default Trainz Acceleration in Cabin- Mode?????

Hi,

How I can drive any locomotives with the Control- Methode "Cabin"? My problem are the Braking- Controls. After many attempts I could not move any locos! x(

Please tell me in which order to engage/ disengage the Brakes and Throttles in Cabin Control- Mode!!

Happy New Year to you as well :)

Dieter

Default RE: Trainz Acceleration in Cabin- Mode?????

Maybe, you forget the reverser? Starting the game, the reverser is in the "neutral" position. You have to move the reverser lever in the Forward or backward position. then release the trainbrake (it takes some seconds time before the brakepipe is filling), release the independant brake, and then 4 or more notches throttle and the train should start to move.

i prefere to "drive" with the keyboard controlls.

With the braking, you have to get some practice - the brakes in Trainz works more prototypical (IMHO) then in MSTS. to apply the trainbrake only partially, just apply the brake in short "shots" and change immediately in the lap position. watch your train. if you see, you need more brake power, so give the next "shot". otherwise, remaining for longer time in the "apply" position, you will get full brake force.

i hope, this will help you?

Josef

Default RE: Trainz Acceleration in Cabin- Mode?????

Thank Josef!! It works perfectly. Thank for your Help.

Dieter