Thread: Got it at last

Default Got it at last

I had to drive an hour into Houston to get it but it was worth every mile.Trainz is awesome.Once I get the time to figure out how to reskin the loco's I'll have a load of SP stuff coming.

Freddie A. Huff
    [Link Expired]

Default RE: Got it at last

You might want to search Auran's Content Creation forum for discussions on reskinning -- there's at least few threads there describing what needs to be done. :)

Well here's my first go at reskinning.Tell me what you guys think.
    [Link Expired]
    Next up will be a UP version I hope to have done by tonight.

Freddie A. Huff
    [Link Expired]

TucsonCoyote Guest

Tucson Coyote here

Looks REAL good..(I ordered the "Community Edition" From Aurun about 3 weeks ago and got mine about 2 weeks ago..(And I Just love the Surveyor (But I also Love to RUN Trains!) and those SP Units Look Good enough to run..(Also Love the UP Ones as well!) now if we can get then in BNSF Pumpkin Orange..(That'll rock!)

Keep up the excellent skinning Work!):-)

Tucson Coyote
    (Wofking on the Rios Rojas (Red River) Railroad (a Fiction UP/SP/BNSF mountain Route..)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-02 AT 05:05PM (EST)[/font][p]Thanks Tucson.I finished the Up version.It has a few mapping quirks but overall I'm happy with it.I'll get them uploaded as soon as I learn how to package them.Next project will probably be an SP and UP c420.

Freddie A. Huff
    [Link Expired]

Oh man...I want those! They look great.

When will you have them available?

Alex

dgallina Guest

Excellent work!

Recommend you get ahold of the "Custom Dispatcher" from the Auran web site. It's a nice and simple Trainz packaging tool you can use to put your content together for distribution.

Regards,
    DIego

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-02 AT 00:11AM (EST)[/font][p]Thanks for the info and the support.I finished 3 skins today,not bad considering I bought it yesterday.I'll have to try to get ahold of EvilDarkCow to see if I can upload my SP C420.I'll try to get the SP and UP sd40 uploaded here within a few days.Would be sooner but got a 24 hour shift at fire station tomorrow.Well the pic upload hates me so go to http://communities.msn.co.za/TrainzF...rs.msnw?Page=1
    and take a look at the pics to get an idea of what I've done.

Freddie A. Huff
    [Link Expired]

WOW beautiful work !

Evildarkcow hasnt been seen for a bit.. I'll pass on your hunting for him if you dont catch him first :)

Have you downloaded the Content Creation Documents ? You'll find your only allowed to pass on and package the skins.. Not the model itself, Im not sure of the finer points but since it looks like you can pull these out of your arse :) i figured you'd might want to check it up....

Cant wait to get that UP on the rails.....

Catchya'

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-02 AT 08:03AM (EST)[/font][p]Ok I got the creator from Auran and packaged the Up.Who wants to test it for me ? It'll be monday before I get home to send it out.If you want to try it for me drop me an email at [email protected] *hint hint*Boweavel.Or you can leave your email address here and I'll send it to you.Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Freddie A. Huff
    [Link Expired]