Thread: Another new skin

Default Another new skin

Well I had a request on the Trainz forum so I thought I'd give it a shot.Go to http://communities.msn.co.za/TrainzF...rs.msnw?Page=1 and look at the first 3 pics and let me know what you guys think.

Freddie A. Huff
    [Link Expired]

Hussar Guest

Default RE: Another new skin

Freddie
    I have a problem with your SD-40 repaints. They all lock out my machine with a message about an audio problem (I think). I am running the latest update from Auran. I wonder if anybody else has this. I have downloaded the SP loco from this and another site with the same result. The other locos from this site do the same thing.

Have you copied the.pm file from the CD.If you haven't that will give you an error.Just follow the readme file included in my zip.I've sent the files to quiet a few people to make sure they worked and all have come back positive.Email me if that doesn't do the trick.

Freddie A. Huff
    [Link Expired]

Hussar Guest

Freddie
    Thanks its fine now. That will teach me not to take things for granted and READ THE FINE PRINT.
    Thanks again.

I'm glad you got it running and hope you enjoy it.I haven't even had Trainz a week yet so I'm still learning too :-)

Freddie A. Huff
    [Link Expired]

Freddie - Lookin' good, I have the UP and SP SD40-2's (love them western roads) and will let you know how they install and run. Your instructions are clear to me.

How about those DD40X and Dash-9's we hear about from Auran? Or anyone else. Has anyone created a brand new loco for Trainz? Other than endless BR diesels?

Lots of installing and running to do. Keep up the good work.

Bing

TucsonCoyote Guest

Tucson Coyote here

Love the SP Skin..(Was Wondering if you plan to skin other SD 40-2 Like BNSF Has then as well (Yeah I know Santa Fe originally used then as did Burington Norther (Was Just wondering if You plan either a BN or BNSF Repaint as well..

But Keep it up! We Love our

TRAINZ!:-)

(Tucson Coyote