Well I added yet another 5 boards taking the total to 55 3 of them are sceniced but no the way I want them to and the other 2 have the rails on em and green and ballested and signalled and speed boared. But what I wanted to show you is a little tip that might help. Its a bit deceptive but kinda works.

Ok.... first pic...
from the west looking at the tunnel from the top its basicly sparse as hell ....all basicly where its been left blank is not going to be seen either from the trackside cameras point of view or the setting for your POV of the train you are driving or viewing.

[Link Expired]

Ok now looking from the track side view...camera or from the drivers POV

[Link Expired]

Same again with the other 2 pics as well.
Also Put in a station and named it after HEX Trasher....

[Link Expired]

Again from the station Complex

[Link Expired]

Anything placed further back really is just Window dressing and takes up processing power ...... if you cant see it then dont plant it or build anything there....... Hope it helps you out.

Anyway a few more pics

3 class 47s at Hexie station awaitng line clearence.... hmm in real life a class 47 is becoming a rare occurance.... but thanks to Pikka's efforts they will live on in my PC.

[Link Expired]

Any one heard this expression before....

PLEASE DO NOT LEAN OUT OF THE WINDOW????

[Link Expired]

Anyway I hope the little tip helps you and any comments are welcome but please not too much drooling I have just managed to dry the carpets ok.

Happy Easter to you all.
Hentis

THE FUTURES BRIGHT, THE FUTURES TRAINZ -
www.virtualtrainz.com

FILE DELETION IS MURDER, HARD DISK FORMATTING IS GENOCIDE

PC 1 Specs AMD Athlon 1.2ghz, 327MB Gigabyte 7ZXR M/board, GeForce3 64mb ddr Creative, Linksys Networking HUB and cards. SB Live 1024 DVD Rom, CD RW

PC2 Specs Cant be arsed....