Thread: SWITCHES / POINTS

Default SWITCHES / POINTS

Is there anywhere I can have a look at what Switches / Points look like in TRAINZ ?

Default RE: SWITCHES / POINTS

I would actually recommend downloading the demo.Then you could see it and get a feel for surveyor.It's well worth the download.

Thanks Freddie, will do !

Hi,

Well i never, just been to try and download the Trainz Demo at www.strategyfirst.com/ . I Registered and then have to wait over 2 hours before i can even start to download it. "63megs". Is this the only site that provides this Demo. Because it seems to me if it is, a lot of potential customers who want to try before they buy, I mean $50 is a lot of money.
    Will be put off, with the process of even obtaining the demo.

Best Shaun.

Trust me. i bought trainz and its defently worth $50

Cyclonetrain[marquee][Link Expired]3d25efed0967a4fe.gif [Link Expired]

Hi Cyclonetrain,

I do believe you, the Surveyor part "Route Builder" looks pretty easy from the info i,ve already read about. The models also look lovely. But having MSTS i would have loved to try the demo first. Maybe just maybe, well okay i,ll get a copy in the very near future.

Thanks Shaun.

Pete_S Guest

So I guess I got a real good deal $19.00 at CompUSA.
    Looking good, although I think MST still beats it in most categories, but to be fair, I haven't really given it a full tryout yet!

But, it is definetely worth the 19 bucks.

I didn't even get that far. My ISP here in the U.K. allows only 2 hours max. Online time per session. Can't get Broadband where I live. So this Download would go well past 2 hours, even at Off-Peak times.

Yes, I read about these Downloaders which can RESUME after an interrupted session.

So I ordered the new Improved VERSION.3 from Simware.com today. Looking at the AURAN-TRAINZ site and samples of what some of you posted here, I am looking forward to it.

Perhaps now I can do in an Activity what I want, rather than what the Activity lets me do ! :7

Has it got pre-defined Routes like MSTS ? Registered already to be able to have a look into their HUGE Download section. Don't really want to "re-invent the wheel" when guys better than me already done it ! ;-)