Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloor-Danforth line put on hold temporarily

Default Bloor-Danforth line put on hold temporarily

Greetings all,

I'm sorry to announce that I won't have much time to work on the Bloor-Danforth TTC line for BVE this summer. I just got an opportunity to go into business for the summer using my artistic talent and making good money at it :-) I'll try to devote some of my time to continue developing the route, but things will go a lot slower than they have these past couple months. I'll keep you all posted as to the routes progress.

Default RE: Bloor-Danforth line put on hold temporarily

Good luck with your new project :-)

Thanks Kris,

I hope it works out; after all, I'm investing the rest of the money that the record company owes me into this, but it's in a tourist town and I'm offering and art form that is becoming very popular, at least in North America. I'll own a 50% share in the business because I'm investing that much to get it off the ground, but until I'm good enough to call myself a professional, I'll just be apprenticing, doing all the "grunt-work" and learning from the other artists. By the end of the summer though, I hope to have gained enough experience to consider myself a professional, and have enough money saved up for a few other projects :-)

Go for it Jon,

It seems to be in the lap of the Gods, what we do with ourselves, doesn't it, but I sense here something you NEED to do... trust in life itself to know what it's doing, and come back when you're good and ready - we'll be here to see you when you do!

Ciao

Saxon Locomotive Works - "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer"

http://www.zodiac-infosystems.co.uk/rail/bve
    'Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana' ~Groucho Marx

Everyone has their own lives, don't they? Just go for it. ;-)

Best of luck with your new venture Jon, keep me posted on how things work out!

You obviously have artistic talent (judging by your screenshots), so I'm sure you will be hugely sucessful!

What tourist town are you heading to? Going up north to cottage country?

Have a great summer!

That's alright, hope things work out with your business. Be sure to keep us updated on some news soon (about your business as well as the Bloor-Danforth line). Good Luck!

hmmmm well seems like no one is talking any more about jon's work on the subway line. i was the guy who was working on the H-6 train and was close to a prototype train to send out to the testers but my old computer that i was programing the train in got a deadley virus and messed up the system files that starts the computer so i lost everything in it. i was thinking of giveing another try but time is geting thin all well when ever the line is done i can not wate to try it out and the detail looks very real!!!

I too am anxious to hear what Jon is up to, but he did say that he'd be gone from BVE for the summer, still a few weeks left at least :-)

ya thats true. I was away from the bve community for a very long time. so i am looking at all the forms to update me on whats going on. seems lot's of things going on! I am so happy to see Route Builder comeing close to its 3rd ver and maby if I get the time I may make some TTC street car routes!
    By the way is Matt still working on the Sheppard Line? There is no word about it and his web site about his work is gone. If so thats really to bad :'(
    and another thing why did crotrainz.com dose not do bve aneymore? Just links to the popular bve sites is on:'(