Thread: Baltimore Light Rail vehicles

USRailFan Guest

Default Baltimore Light Rail vehicles

What the title said.

Default RE: Baltimore Light Rail vehicles

What about them?

USRailFan Guest

Needed. For MSTS. To run on the NECv4 route.

(Isn't this a requests forum?)

As a commuter on the Baltimore Light Rail atleast once a week I have to say that the line on the NECv4 Route has errors on it. It is not triple track at Woodberry, its all double track, lone exception is at the North Aveneue Station where it is triple track only because the Light Rail yard is right there. The middle track being used for Light Rail vehicals entering and exiting service.

and the Light Rail line is longer then what NECv4 has it as. It goes from a shopping center up in Hunt Valley, to Glen Burnie or BWI Airport(pending on the train) also there is a Penn Station Shuttle that goes from the University of Baltimore Station over Interstate 83 into Penn STation.

If someone makes the Light Rail for Baltimore, I may be intersted in doing the route.

BaltoOhioRRFan

USRailFan Guest

Yeah, I know the Baltimore Light Rail, Conrail, CSX, SEPTA and Washington Metro parts of the NEC v4 route are largely freelanced, but they're still OK to run AI services on in order to make activities more interesting.

USRailFan Guest

And apart from prototypical Baltimore Light Rail vehicles, it'd also be nice to have som prototypical Washington Metro trains, of course. The repainted Series 2000 is OK, altho it has horribly blurred textures, even when viewed from a very short distance...

As well as prototypical MARC and SEPTA cars and locomotives, as well as MU's (in SEPTA's case.) Are these to be covered in the yet-to-be second NEC pack from NALW?

Jacques

USRailFan Guest

I think the late NALW's second NEC pack were to have contained a replacement HHP-8, as well as MARC and SEPTA coaches, and a MARC AEM-7. Then again, how many still seriously believe we'll ever see that pack? Something that has been "coming soon" for three years does not instill a lot of confidence...
    As for the Silverliners, I think they've been officially archived under V for Vapourware.