Thread: steam diagrams wanted

SPS 700 Guest

Default steam diagrams wanted

Hello,

I am looking for a diagram for a B&O C16 0-4-0 with tender and a light USRA 0-6-0 with tender print? If you have one you would like to share please email me [email protected] This is a pack for Rich Garbers, Cumberland, and Canton, routes.

Robert

Default RE: steam diagrams wanted

I think I might have a diagram for that in my Locomotive Cyclopedia. Give me a day or two to look, and I'll see what I can get for you.

Matthew Imbrogno

SPS 700 Guest

Will do:)

I'm sorry to report that my 1938 Locomotive Cyclopedia is just a little too late to cover the USRA light 0-6-0 or the B&O C-16. The best I can offer is a diagram of a descendant of the heavy USRA 0-6-0.

I got all sorts of other diagrams though. 4-6-2s, 4-6-4s, 4-8-2s, 2-8-4s, 2-10-4s, a few big articulateds, and half a dozen variations on the 4-8-4.

If you'd like a really interesting switcher, I got a diagram of a 500psi triple-expansion 4-8-0 with four cylinders and rotory gear poppet valves. This engine is Delaware & Hudson #1403, L. F. LOREE, and it has got to be one of the most unusual modern American steam engines ever designed.

Sorry I didn't have the diagrams you requested.
    Matthew Imbrogno

SPS 700 Guest

Not mad at you or anyone else but it does not look good for my project. What I am up too is a 4 loco pack for Rich Garbers, Canton. The back was to have the following

C16a B&O 0-4-0

Light USRA 0-6-0 like Lifelikes, proto2000 model.

West Side Lumber 3 truck shay #15

Baldwin S12

I am also having a heck of time learning TSM, and I am about ready to quit.