Thread: Looking for a bridge

Default Looking for a bridge

Howdy folks.
    I've been looking through the file library trying to find a particular typ of through-girder bridge. The bridge spans a two-lane road with sidewalks. While the bridge I need has to be 4 tracks wide, the girder section in the third screen shot in this thread is pretty darned close from what I can tell, and I figure I might be able to make it work:

[Link Expired]

I posted in the thread a few days ago, inquiring where it cam from, but haven't gotten a response, so I figured I'd post here.
    Is that through-girder the work of Ron Picardi? Those trusses look like they might be his (though I could be wrong). Any idea where I could find it?
    Thanks!
    Chris

Default RE: Looking for a bridge

The girder bridge is one of his. I have it in my Bridges storage directory. The file name is SRV_60ftDplateGirderBridge.s . I don't know where I got it from, as the Bridge zips that I have of his don't seem to have it in it.

I don't know if this helps you out much

James

Got it. It came with the Moab-Potash Route. Potash.zip. Not a bad route to get, if you don't have it already.

James

Default RE: Looking for a bridge

Thanks James,
    Yep, think I found it! Kinda strange how the search works in the library. I had been searching for "bridge" or "bridges", but when I searched for "Picardi Bridge" a bunch of stuff came up that hadn't been coming up in my previous searches. Go figure!

Chris