Thread: Tank Truck and End Dump Trailer Truck

Default Tank Truck and End Dump Trailer Truck

Hi y'all I was seeing if anybody has built a Chemical tank truck or a realistic looking truck pulling a end dump trailer for static objects or for the car spawner, I really could use the both of them , but mainly the chemical truck because of all the chemical plants that I'm putting in my route, so if anybody has some stashed somewhere please help, I looked in the F/L and there's nothing that I need.

Default RE: Tank Truck and End Dump Trailer Truck

Hi Evilkat...you should probably try posting this in the Scenery objects design forum for a better response. I've done semi tanker trailers for Suddenly refinery on the Canton route, but that is commercial content. Since I've got my hands full with other projects, I'd suggest contacting Ted Curphey (who's done lots of fantastic trucks and autos for MSTS) and see if he'd do one or maybe has one in the works already.

PS-since your putting alot of Chemical plants in your route, be sure to check out my newly released Electrical Substation scenery object which are commonly seenn around Chemical plants to supply electricity.

PPS- I will also be releasing a Tank car loading and unloading rack very soon due to forum member requests.

Cheers, and look forward to downloading your route!!!

Bill Bzak

www.lhwfoundries.com

Default RE: Tank Truck and End Dump Trailer Truck

Hi Bill,
    You read my mind about using your substation, It goes good with your refinery stuff, are you planning on making some loading racks for tank trucks also? and maybe a truck scale?