Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS-2 2 bay cars

Default PS-2 2 bay cars

Is there any 2 bay PS-2 covered hoppers out there like so:
    (Bad pic)

If someone could tell me if one exists, Id greatly appreciate it. Thsnk you.

Default RE: PS-2 2 bay cars

In the File Library, run a search for Teemu in the hopper section.

He built one a while ago.

James

Geaten Belanger has a PS2 2 bay hopper laying around, try one of his. They are the best IMHO.

I couldnt find Teemus. All I found of his in the 2 bay variant are the wrong style.

"Geaten Belanger has a PS2 2 bay hopper laying around, try one of his. They are the best IMHO."

Id prefer to not use a payware item.

>I couldnt find Teemus. All I found of his in the 2 bay
    >variant are the wrong style.
    >
    >"Geaten Belanger has a PS2 2 bay hopper laying around, try one
    >of his. They are the best IMHO."
    >
    >Id prefer to not use a payware item.

The hoppers you look for are still there in the file library made by Teemu Saukonen.I just downloaded them ;-) Be creative with searching words, and you will also find them!!! ;-)

Not everything made by Geatan Belanger is Payware!!! He also has a freeware page on his site with a lot of locomotives and other stock (also hoppers I believe). You only have to send him an E-mail for requesting a password for entering the freeware part of his site

VINCENT

Whatd you look under to get them hoppers? I browsed through everything that had Teemus name on it in the hopper section.

Those are not Pullman Standard cars, that's the problem. Those are Trinity built cars... I've also seen some built by NSC.

The PS-2 is a hole different creature from the 1950s, while the Trinity car is a late 1980s product.-Jeffrey

Nick, Im wanting to say that I saw some 2 bay hoppers like that at www.alabamarailfan.com ,but when I went to check the site was down. I think they had a set that was "generic" so you could skin them with what you wanted. Thats where i found the ADMX cars I uploaded.
    They didnt have numbers or anything on them. If I run across any Ill let you know.

There were 2 bay hoppers on alabamarailfan, but they were Centerflow hoppers (Similar to the BNSF hopper that comes with later versions of the game).

Is it really so hard to find them in the file library???!!! I just used 2 different searching words in the file library, and I found at least 10 different files that match with the picture shown above ;)
    Even the Conrail version that you show in the picture is there in the file library!!!

I don't give you the searching words, because it is to easy to find them. Like I said already, BE CREATIVE with using searching words!!!! Just 1 tip, you can use more than 1 searching words together to find things ;)

VINCENT