Thread: Interested In A Custom Object

Default Interested In A Custom Object

Hi All,

As I am almost completed with the Rattlesnake Desert route. I am looking for a couple custom objects for my other 2 route projects.

One of those custom objects came to my mind this past Saturday while Eileen (my girlfriend) and I were eating at our regular Saturday night dinner at Firefly's. I thought why not try and see if anyone is up to the challenge and make a object for the firefly's place for my future route projects. I think it would be kinda neat to have something in my routes that my girlfriend and I go to every week. I have included a shot of the place from the website, But if anyone is up to the challenge. I will bring the ditigal cam with me next week when my girlfriend and I go to dinner this coming Saturday and take some shots of the place in person. Just let me know if anyone is up to the challenge. Thanks.

http://www.fireflysbbq.com/Marlborough.htm

Eaglefan

Default RE: Interested In A Custom Object

May I make a suggestion?

Take a good set of pictures FIRST, then ask, and post those shots.

because:
    A. You can take more if needed
    B. It shows that you have more than a passive interest in having it created (is better than the famous 'Wouldn't it be nice if...'
    C. For me personally, I won't reply and tell you that I'll make something, but if I have something to work with, and feel like it, I'm more likely to do it and then tell you, so that I can work without any pressure to complete.

These aren't necessarily directed at YOU personally, as I could see someone getting bothered about B, but it's something that I'd like to see more of, even in the Request Forum.

James

Default RE: Interested In A Custom Object

James,

You are right and I do agree with you 100 percent. Like you stated, Once I get some pics of the place. Then I will ask the forum again if they could possibly make the object for me. Thanks for your helpful info.

Eaglefan