Thread: Pimp my, train?

Default Pimp my, train?

I've been doing some custom repaints in my spare time on rare occations, nothing ever really prototypical, but somthing like what i would have if i had a real train and acess to stuff like neons and flame paint etc. just to look cool. or rediculous, depending on how you look at it. So what do I want you may ask, I want an opinion on a nice setup, what kind of engine and passenger equipment should I use? what kind of graphics, ground effects etc should I attempt? I'm sure someone could help me with the lighting afterwards, but as for now I want some Ideas, get creative, and I might consider them. Could make it somewhat of a colaberation if anyones game. not expecting much from this but hey, just wanna see where it might go.

Default RE: Pimp my, train?

I have made some.... interesting... private cars for my WI&I route over the years... unfortunately I can't share any of them :+

I'll pimp your train !

i'd almost wanna see pics of that stuff!!
    --BNSF Conductor--

Hmm,

Sounds like a new pilot for a TV series...

Now how to add hydraulics and lower a few engines... But wait, whataya do about the cab interior?

(Don't wanna see the bills for adding "Ground effects" to an SD40-2, or an ACE or any large engine though...
    Thomas J Pearce

Broadway Limited Locomotive Works
    Come see our Railworks rolling stock

Hmm, interiors, Check the 24karat gold throttle lever, and the dimond encrusted horn button, with backlit crystal (nevermind that liquid) display guages. nahhh way overdoing it. Maybee some black leather, brushed aluminum controls. red LED backlit guages and an extra cup holder. hey why not throw in a nice massage feature to keep the stress out of waiting foverer in a hole for clearance, just dont fall asleep!

Well i picked out a train to pimp out, I think it's deserving, fast, sleek, streamilined, and will just look bad*** when done... :)

Good luck on the Jet train..

I am going with something a bit more classy with my attempt, and I have a few cars and the engines done so far.