Thread: Changing the size of an ace file

Default Changing the size of an ace file

I was browsing through some of the default shapes because I noticed there was a nicely textured (although bad model) of a Chevy Impala. I wanted to use it because of the amount of them running around here. Anyway, while looking for that model, I found a mini van model I just had to skin into some Dodge Caravan and Plymouth Voyagers that stalk our nations highways. After a half hour of tinkering, I decided photoskinning the textures was going to be hard. I thought by just merely adjudting the size of the texture, the model would be fine. Is there something else I need to do to make it 512x512? Every time I make it 512X512, it goes back to its small size and is all blue. Whats going on?

Default RE: Changing the size of an ace file

After you have your 512 bmp or tga, then open it as a new ace, not as an edit main image. If there is an alpha, you will need to adjust the size of it, and add it to the new ACE. It should work out after that.

James

Default RE: Were in business

Although the grill area is messed up sadly. :( I dont think it will make much of a difference when goin by in a train.