Thread: Yard lights

Default Yard lights

Can anyone point me twards some railroad yard lights? The syle Im looking for look like the old Lionel lights,if you ask me.

Well heres a shot of both kinds, kinda. Imagine the top of the one on the right with the same light arrangement as the one on the left.
    http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/pic...4/100_0355.jpg

Default RE: Yard lights

Hello Nick,
    Even though they are not really the style you are looking for, there are yard lights in the Marias Pass route. The shape filename is US2YardLts.s

Take care,
    Rich S.

[Link Expired]

I've seen the type of yard lights pictures in the first post in many Spanish, Italian, Russian and Hungarian routes, but could not find the original download of the actual scenery object in any of the associated European file libraries.

If it is just for your personal enjoyment, I suggest you use RouteRiter to replace or copy the yard lights from one of these routes into your personal copy of the route you want to equip with it. You'll find light masts of the type in question for example in the latest of the various super-detailed routes published by Antonio Sopena, Utrera-Morón (hispali1.zip), but also in some earlier routes released by the same author (Zafra - Jerez; possibly also in Kuru - Jos).

Lukas a.k.a Swissie

"If it is just for your personal enjoyment, I suggest you use RouteRiter to replace or copy the yard lights from one of these routes into your personal copy of the route you want to equip with it. You'll find light masts of the type in question for example in the latest of the various super-detailed routes published by Antonio Sopena, Utrera-Morón (hispali1.zip), but also in some earlier routes released by the same author (Zafra - Jerez; possibly also in Kuru - Jos)."

Its intent is for release through ESLW. But perhapse I can try some in TSM. I have no clue how I can get them to light up though. :(

Night Textures and Materials
    Jason Webb
    HyRail Simulations
    https://www.hyrailsimulations.net

http://www.uktrainsim.com/filelib-in...37e0ea7d7a6811

Maybe not exactly what you are lookin for, but may work.

Thanks a million, theyre not perfect but theyll do. :)