Thread: Seligman Route Problems

Default Seligman Route Problems

Hi everyone say I had Downloaded Bob Wirth's Seligman Route.I am having Errors on Seligman Freeware Route Parts sel1.zip-sel6.zip.Then I Copied/Pasted in my Routes Folder.I then clicked Yes To Overwrite,I ran the Install.bat got this Error Message

The Application Failed To Initialize Properly(0xc0000005)

Any Ideas why this is happening

Default RE: Seligman Route Problems

Did you open the zip files and copy all six of the atsfss folders into your routes folder. A common mistake is to copy a downloaded atsfss folder into the atsfss in the route folder. Every thing must be copied into the routes folder.

Edit:
    All six of the defaults routes must be installed.
    All default rolling stock must be installed.

This route uses Xtracks ver 3.10 and NewRoads 3.1.Std (Build 23) or better.

Default RE: Seligman Route Problems

Ya I Did it's working now Thanks Bob.

I also am having a problem with the Seligman route. I purchased the Santa Fe Seligman Route 2 and the BNSF Seligman Route 2. Neither shows in Routes in MSTS. I have emailed Stream Lines support a couple weeks ago and have heard nothing to date. I am running Vista. I downloaded to Program files, MSTS; I also have a Program(x86) file. Anyone have a solution?
    Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by txcnbob View Post
    I also am having a problem with the Seligman route. I purchased the Santa Fe Seligman Route 2 and the BNSF Seligman Route 2. Neither shows in Routes in MSTS. I have emailed Stream Lines support a couple weeks ago and have heard nothing to date. I am running Vista. I downloaded to Program files, MSTS; I also have a Program(x86) file. Anyone have a solution?
    Thanks...
    Please do NOT pull up old threads... Read the forum rules... Start a new thread with an old thread attached to it...

Also, if you need assistance with installation, you may need to read this: (for Vista and Win 7 64 bit users)

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...-or-64-bits-OS
    Last edited by dedwa15237; 11-13-2012 at 11:48 AM.
    Dave Edwards