Thread: CajonFix download here

Default CajonFix download here

Ok, I have just re-installed and have found that I have forgotten to supply the three CP_palm1/2/3 shape files replacements.

So here is everything including the CajonDefectiveTree.ace:

Mike

[Link Expired]

Default RE: CajonFix download here

I wish someone would pin this up until tomorrow afternoon.

Mike :D

Mike, have run this route from one end to the other without any problems what so ever, it looks beautiful and i can just imagine what time it took to make this route, it's outstanding to say the least. Knock on wood, but not the first problem of any kind except the send and don't sent upon exiting the TS, of course that's to be expected with this route, but it doesn't do it all the time. And the Textures look super!
    john

Gone but not forgotten!

Hey, I like Mikes "adjustments" as much as the next guy, but let's not lose sight of the fact that the Route was created by Patrick Wise. I have only begun to explore the route, but I find it to be fantastic as well.

Kyle

Yep, I'm just a "Route Hacker": I lay in wait for someone to put three years hard work into it, and then I change it all in three days.

I applaud Patrick Wise's excellent efforts; for without him, there would be no alternative textures.

Mike :D

Have you ever seen a route with this much interest? This community, in many forums, has really embraced this new stretch of rail!

Patrick did a marvelous job of capturing the feel of Santa Fe's LA to Barstow run and its operation. I just love the industries and the switching! Taking the "Edison Cutoff," running through the back yards from Rana to the San Berdoo passenger station, is just marvelous. There is SOOOO much to like about this route!

Mike, you have done a fabulous job of retexturing the route. I hope Patrick doesn't mind! But it really needed to be done. The combination has a synergy that is just magnificent.

Very well done!
    Herb Kelsey

Patrick is one heck of a route builder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    john

Gone but not forgotten!

>Yep, I'm just a "Route Hacker": I lay in wait for someone to
    >put three years hard work into it, and then I change it all in
    >three days.
    >
    >I applaud Patrick Wise's excellent efforts; for without him,
    >there would be no alternative textures.
    >
    >Mike :D

Mike, I appreciate your candid response. I was the first person to "darken" cabs, or make night cabs, and as pleased as I was with the result, it still was someone elses work that I was modifying. It's kind of bittersweet when you really understand how much work, and how many hours, went into the original work. (I hope you contacted these creators out of courtesy) Nonetheless, you did improve it, but I wanted to make sure that we patted Patrick Wise on the back, because the Route is truely fantastic. It ranks right up there with LeHigh valley as my favorite.

Kyle