Thread: Clovis Sub Activity Problems

Default Clovis Sub Activity Problems

Not sure if this should be posted here or in the activities section, but I am having a problem getting either the eastbound or westbound activitis to load on the Clovis Sub, the two switching activies load fine. But, while starting either of the two activities above it gets to "Computing Simulation" stage and then crashes to the desktop with the Send/Don't Send. Any body have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Computer is a AMD Barton 2500, 1 GB DDR memory, GeForce FX5600 with 256Mb onboard memory and Turtle Beach sound card.

Moving America one virtual train at a time.

Default RE: Clovis Sub Activity Problems

Do you have all of the default rolling stock installed? It could be the Eastbound and Westbound Activities are looking for some default consists you may not have - or there may be some corrupt files involved. Might want to reinsall your Activities, Paths, Services, and Traffic Files.

I have all default stock and consists, plus I ran the activities through both Route Riter and Route Control with no errors or missing stock from either program. Will try reinstalling the activities, etc to see if that solves the problem.

I thinkI have found the problem. There is a consist NnMxdGds that has no engines or wagons in it. Using Conbuilder the description is 3 X Dash 9, 38 gem wagg. Does anyone have this consist with the engines and wagons in it?

The problem was the NnMxdGds consist having no engines or wagons in it. I went into conbuilder and put in the 3 dash 9's the description called for and the activities loaded fine. I was just curious if this is a default consist or not. If it is, I am surprised I have not had a problem until now.

Also, sorry for the way my previous post was written - but just as I started to write the post the CEO of the household (better known as my wife) started telling me that dinner was on the table and in my haste to avoid any confrontation I posted a very poorly wrtiien post. (I know those who are married understand).

The NnMxdGds consist is in a folder I saved as original_trains and it has engs and wags in it. I am assuming it is default, but I will have to go back to the original MSTS disc to very this. I probably have been using it in other routes as well.

It was a default consist. Not sure how it got emptied as I never had it open in an utility. Copied it over from the CD and got both activities working. Great route so far. Thanks for your help.