Thread: Whitefish 7, missing water in lakes

Default Whitefish 7, missing water in lakes

After installing Whitefish 7, I noticed that the water texture, such as at the lake at Sandpoint, is missing. The boats in the water are just floating in the air above the ground texture at the bottom of the lake. Any thoughts on what could be causing this, or how to fix it? Everything else in the route seems to be OK. The Lake Water shape file exists and seems to be OK.

Doug

Intel i7-2600K 3.4 Ghz, nVidia GTX-560 1 mb superclocked, Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 MB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz DDR3 RAM 16 GB, Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Cooler Master GeminII Air Cooling

Default RE: Whitefish 7, missing water in lakes

Options>Advanced display> check "Water".

Default RE: Whitefish 7, missing water in lakes

Wow, do I feel stupid or what? I have been at MSTS for almost 4 years and never ever changed the advanced display beyond max'ed out on everything, so it never even occurred to me to check there. I wonder if this got reset somehow when I loaded BIN 1.6. Hmmm.

Anyway, thanks for reminder.

Doug

Intel i7-2600K 3.4 Ghz, nVidia GTX-560 1 mb superclocked, Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 MB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz DDR3 RAM 16 GB, Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Cooler Master GeminII Air Cooling