Thread: l1 v0.6 d special edition signals???

Default l1 v0.6 d special edition signals???

I have had l1v06d for a few months, and while going through the shape files one day, I saw signal .s and .sd files . are there supposed to be signals?

Default RE: l1 v0.6 d special edition signals???

Hello Zach,
    What type of signals are these suppose to be? Did you download them from the train-sim file library? If yes, what is the filename of the zip file?

Rich S.

I didnt download any signals. they were in there after the installme.
    there is a sigscr and a sigcfg DAT file in the folder. they are typed for the BNSF signals and lights.

Yeah, all those are are the standard BNSF signals from Marias Pass. Many of the early routes did not have signals, but the signal dat files are added anyway just cuz MSTS has a spaz attack if they're not in the route folder. Same with carspawn.dat and hazards.dat, I have no roads, hence no moving cars, and also no hazards, but still need those files for the route to work.

Chris never did get around to finishing the route, but the latest Chicago Elevated is cwcer04.zip , which requires cyktrck2.zip (if you have Xtracks and/or newroads already, copy the \GLOBAL\tsection.dat to a backup, then copy it back in after installing cyktrck2.zip so you get the latest standardized tsection.dat). To run the activities you need cer2600.zip for the rolling stock.