Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cajon pass texture problems

Default Cajon pass texture problems

I am still having problems with 2 textures files, "MSFanPalm96.ace and cp._Palm2.s " I d/loaded all the fixes even gone though the posts here, reinstalled Mikes Palm file, still didnt work. I did the "yellowbuffer.ace too, still no luck. I am sure its an easy fix, am just overlooking something.
    Any suggustion?

Default RE: Cajon pass texture problems

Hi,
    look in the libary for upgraded files
    You might try this delete it then reinstall it.
    engjoe

Are you sure you are placing the proper file/s in the proper folder? For example, the .ace file does not go in the same folder with the .s file.

Bob Edwards

Standard procedure according to US regulation 39881a:

Ok here we go:
    1. In the Train-sim Library there are two uploads: CajTrees.zip and CajonFix.zip. You need BOTH of these!

2. The installation is easy: all you have to do is is put the CONTENTS (s/sd files) of MY "opened" SHAPES Folder into the "opened" SHAPES folder of the Cajon Route. Click OK when prompted to replace one file with another
    NB: this applies to both of the two zip files.

3. Next do the same for my CONTENTS ( Ace files ) of MY "opened" TEXTURES Folder into the "opened" TEXTURES folder of the Cajon route.
    NB: this applies to both of the two zip files. Again if a prompt comes up click OK.

4. finally, again you place the "opened"contents of my TERTEX Folder into the "opened" TERTEX folder of the Cajon Route, and again click OK for an overwrite.
    Thats it.
    Regards Michael

Thanks guys for the help. Michael, I have done what you explained, even before you posted. I never did get it work right. So I d/loaded the alternet Summer Senerery Zip and installed it. The route works great now, but I only have summer. I'll get back in there and check what I can do when I get time. At least it works now.

Thanks again
    David

i too am having problems with these files. i installed all the updates and reinstalled. no go. I'm disappointed. and it appears that nobody posted an answer to the problems. Where are the creators? they post routes with problems and then don't come back to help people fix them.

>i too am having problems with these files. i installed all
    >the updates and reinstalled. no go. I'm disappointed. and
    >it appears that nobody posted an answer to the problems.
    >Where are the creators? they post routes with problems and
    >then don't come back to help people fix them.
    >
    anyone? I really like to get this route running. but it seems like no one likes to answer my threads.

Eric,

As I posted in the other forum, you need to provide more information so we have some idea of what may be wrong. Just saying it don't work will not get many responses. I installed this route and all the updates without any problem and it ran fine from the beginning. I would suggest you download RouteRiter, if you don't have it, and run the route through that testing program and see if that doesn't fix your problem.
    Moving America one virtual train at a time.

i've had route riter for a year. i already ran it several times. i tested the route and it told me the same thing the train sim error messages said. i saved the report if you need to see it. it never fixed the problem of course. i ran the updates as everyone else. i reinstalled the whole route and the files are still missing.

Missing texture file MSTallPalm108.ace referred by Cp_Palm1.s was not found in your Default routes.
    Missing texture file snow\MSTallPalm108.ace referred by Cp_Palm1.s was not found in your Default routes.
    Missing texture file MSTallPalm108.ace referred by Cp_Palm1.s was not found in your Default routes.
    Missing texture file snow\MSTallPalm108.ace referred by Cp_Palm1.s was not found in your Default routes.
    Missing texture file MSFanPalm96.ace referred by Cp_Palm2.s was not found in your Default routes.
    Missing texture file MSFanPalm96.ace referred by Cp_Palm2.s was not found in your Default routes.
    Missing texture file MSTallPalm108.ace referred by Cp_Palm3.s was not found in your Default routes.
    Missing texture file snow\MSTallPalm108.ace referred by Cp_Palm3.s was not found in your Default routes.
    Missing texture file MSTallPalm108.ace referred by Cp_Palm3.s was not found in your Default routes.
    Missing texture file snow\MSTallPalm108.ace referred by Cp_Palm3.s was not found in your Default routes.

ERRORS WERE NOTED, DO NOT COMPACT ROUTE UNTIL ANY MISSING FILES ARE REPLACED.

I need to be at home to look at my installation to see what your problem might be, will post back later tonight.
    Moving America one virtual train at a time.